Roll over image to zoom in
- The Chemo Cozy signature fleece jacket is ideal for people going through chemotherapy and infusion treatments. The micro-fleece fabric is soft and keeps you warm during treatments or just running errands. Specially located zippered openings allow universal access to ports, PICC lines, or forearms by the clinical staff without having to disrobe. The jackets allow patients to stay warm and comfortable during treatments while keeping their dignity. These jackets also make the perfect gift to let someone know you care!
Sizing - The chart below gives you a basic idea of numbered sizes for women:
Since the men's style is very similar to the women's, we also compared sizes for those too:
- Small = 2-4
- Medium = 6
- Large = 8-10
- X-Large = 12-14
We have the men's sizes in Blue, but nothing larger than a women's XL in pink (for now). If you're still unsure which size to pick, I suggest picking the next size up as they should fit a little loose.
- Men's Medium = Women's X-Large
- Men's Large = Women's XX-Large
- Men's X-Large = Women's 3X-Large
- Men's XX-Large=Women's 4X-Large
- 100% Polyester; Micro-fleece with anti-pilling fabric; nylon zippers with 'smiley face' pulls; soft touch inseams on the jacket interior to feel soft against bare skin. Machine washable warm; tumble dry low or no heat. Wash with similar colors; sizes are meant to be comfortable and slightly loose so if you are unsure which to select - pick the next larger size. For patients with port access locations, these jackets are designed to be worn without under garments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.