Our soft G-Tube pads protect your child's skin from irritation and absorb leakage around surgical sites. The underlayer is made from moisture-wicking microfleece, while the water-resistant outer layer keeps fluids from getting onto clothing. Unlike other pads, our pads do not have rough edges or irritating exposed seams.
- Outer surface made from soft, water-resistant polyurethane laminate (PUL)
- Inner layer made from absorbent cotton terrycloth
- Skin-facing surface made from moisture-wicking polyester microfleece
- If purchasing for someone who is immuno compromised or in the hospital, check hospital rules or talk to their doctor before gifting.
- Pad is not intended to be used as a medical treatment, or in place of a doctor-recommended medical treatment.
- Machine wash cold before using. Tumble dry low.
Our G-Tube and Cath Pads are made in the USA from PUL fabric by Eco-PUL™, which is made with a "green" adhesive that is solvent-free, environmentally friendly, and releases no volatile organics. This fabric is manufactured in the US and it does not contain lead or heavy metals, BPA, phthalates, or latex.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.