We've bundled the essentials for any breast surgery recovery. This awesome set secures JP drains in and out of the shower, while offering other items to maximize your comfort.
This Essential Breast Surgery Recovery Bundle Includes:
- Thermal Comfort Contour Pillow: Super soft, machine washable pillow, designed to hold hot/cold packs for targeted thermal therapy relief. Most patients use this pillow under their arms on the ride home.
- Two (2) Hot/Cold Packs: These specially designed thermal therapy packs fit perfectly into Recovery Bra or Comfort Pillow
- Post-Operative Drain Belt (AKA The Shower Belt): Originally designed for wearing into the shower, but routinely worn under clothing for optimal comfort. Pockets are made from moisture-wicking fabric, to dry quickly.
- Post-Operative Recovery Bra: Bra includes inner breast pockets for Ice Packs or prosthetic breasts.
- One (1) Copy of "Healing Comfortably: A Comprehensive Guide to Surgical Recovery for Patients & Caregivers"
This set was designed to include the most essential comfort accessories for a loved one who is recovering from:
Some additional comfort items to consider:
The Recovery Brobe: Our quintessential recovery product and the namesake of our company. That's not an accident. The Brobe is the best, most intuitively designed, comfortable and stylish recovery garment on the market. Cozy enough to wear at home, chic enough to wear out. Most women basically live in their Brobe for the weeks following surgery (We're not bragging. Check out our testimonials!).
Cooling Neck Wrap: Often times, when women undergo a routine mastectomy, they will experience hormonal fluctuations. These fluctuations may cause symptoms that mimic menopausal hot flashes, which are notoriously irritating, uncomfortable, and sometimes, embarrassing. Our Cooling Neck Wrap was developed with cooling beads, that endure for 3-5 hours once activated (and then you just need to soak it again). Once the beads are activated with ice water, the neck wrap works to cool your core body temperature. It was designed for use again, and again.
Extra Post-Operative Recovery Bra: Having one recovery bra is essential, but it's always a good idea (and very convenient) to have an extra bra to wear while the other is in the wash.
- “Healing Comfortably”: This 26-page guide is tailored to those going through breast surgery but the tips and insights are useful for most people walking the road to recovery.
Are you buying this item as a gift? Make sure that you select "Gift Wrap" and we will include a handwritten note from you to your loved one.
SHIPPING NOTE: Orders placed after 12pm CDT will be sent on the following business day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.